The Octave VR10X-40K Veterinary x-ray system is equipped with an integrated tube stand with fixed SID and an anatomically programmed, high frequency generator providing a cost effective and time saving solution for the veterinarian who seeks excellent capability in minimal space.
- Fixed tube stand and cable tidy.
- 4 Way Floating top table with housing for generator.
- NMI (Vieworks) Detector CsI (17×17 wired)
- Touch Screen control panel
- Toshiba tube E7239 or optional E7255
- LED Collimator
- Hardwaring floating top
- Cassette (DR) tray
- Collimcator foot switch
- Float brake release
- Exposure foot switch
Key benefits of the Octave include:
- Choice of 40kW generators (Single or 3 phase power)
- Touch control panel mounted to tube stand
- Exposure footswitch
- 4-way float top table
- Integrated DR system for efficient workflow
- Modality Worklist Query for integration to the practice management system
- ITX Cloud PACS for Archive, Viewing and Distribution of studies in DICOM format (1st 12 months free)